age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Four Glorious Days Off...........

Wednesday, November 23
No cranky patients for the next 4 days... Hoo Fuckin' Ray!!!!

I orientated a couple of new people today. I think they are going to work out nicely. When you think of the Emergency Room, most people think it's all trauma, blood and guts, T.V. ER show shit. No quite. Thank God!!!!

Hey Barry or Ross... If you happen to read this, give me a call Friday or Saturday okay.

I going to EMT'ing on the ambulance friday for the first time in a while. Of Course nobody will hurt themselves or anything. Nothing ever happens when I ride the Ambulance!!

I have absolutly nothing to talk about and I'm stretching with the above shit!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Eric
|
1 Comments:
  • I'm up for it, and from what I understand from Butthead, so is he.
    So be prepared to kill off some brain cells....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24 November, 2005 18:02  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Eric :: permalink