age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

The "Driving Me Insane" Drive Home...

Tuesday, November 1
Most days when I get off of work @ 5, I dread the drive home. Not the experience of the drive. The physical drive, with other dipshits driving along side of me. Most of these fucks drive below the speed limit in the passing lane. Something that drives me up the fuckin' wall!!! I-90 is not a city highway, we do not have a thru lane, we do not have a car pool lane. It's a cruising lane and a passing lane...east and west. This practice bungles up the momentum of your drive. You might have the auto on cruise and don't feel like braking for some prick that doesn't understand that passing lane concept. Most other places I have driven (outside this state) a courtesy, if you will, pullover to let you pass happens and you are on your merry way...la de da. Not here... They drive in the passing lane.

Another pet peeve about the stock car race I call the commute home is... the people around here don't like being passed. Somebody could be going 62 MPH in a 75 MPH zone, sees you in their rearview mirror and goddamn it the race is on. By the time you pass this mother fucker, you are doin' 90 as you see the faint outline of a vehicle in the median turn around with lights on the top of the car and you know damn good and well you are nailed. This happened to me while driving from Sturgis awhile back... I start to pass this asshole in a Cadillac. As I start to pass he speeds up, I think to myself, "You cocksuc...." Hence, I speed up. This adventure started at the east bound exit 32 by Sturgis. I'm booking along trying to pass and this bastard is matching my speed not giving in. Just before the National Cemetary exit, I notice 3 HP's sitting on the east bound on-ramp. I look down at the speedometer...between 90 and 95. I slam on the brakes and pull in behind the Cadillac and let him blaze. He passes the now ,entering the interstate, highway patrolman. Just before the Pleasant Valley exit, The Cadillac is pulled over. I wave at the guy as I slow to 55 and pass by. Highlight of the day!!!

Another pet driving peeve is... People who stop or yield slow when they have a new lane off of a right-hand turn. There are a couple of these places in Rapid City. There is one off of Mt. Rushmore road east on Cathedral (By the Taco Bell), one by the Windmill Truck Stop, the off ramp right turn onto Deadwood Avenue and the one on the I-90 off ramp, south bound onto I-190. If you are having trouble with my explanation of "new lane off of right-hand turn", I'll explain. Picture yourself driving on a two lane road, one lane northbound, the other southbound (no passing lanes) A connecting road with a stop for those turning left and a continuing road to the right from the off ramp. The continuing road to the right starts to be the driving lane and the road you were driving on is now the passing lane. Geddit? Anyways...

Yet another one!!! Fuckers who don't use their turn signals. Those yellow shaded lights in the front of your car were not specially picked out for their color... they actually light up when you are going to turn. I was actually pull over by one of Rapid City's finest for not using mine a long time ago.

Somemore but I won't get into details:

These are just a few... I have alot more but my nose is starting to bleed from the tension of thinking about this shit.

Good Day Sir... I SAID, GOOD DAY!!!! (A quote from" Willy Wonka" not the new one, the old one)

Eric