age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Diddacts and Narpets....

Thursday, November 17
It's Thursday and I don't work today. Later today I'm going to a co-workers husband's funeral. I hate funerals. Not actually hate but you see people at the worst moment of their lives. The look of dispair, anger, fear of the unknown and sadness. Linda is a strong individual though. Even though I see alot of pain and dispair at my job it's different at a funeral. The whole focus is on one person at work it's many.

Our cat looks as if he was beat up again. Poor bastard. When we got him he was declawed so he doesn't have that sting when he hits another cat. I compare his situation to getting into a street fight and the person you are scrapping with has very large, callused hands and you have Charmin soft petite hands with the slight smell of baby powder. After having his ass handed to him, he mopes around the house like he's a hundred years old and can barely eek out a meow like he's got laryngitis. Pathetic.

Anyways..................

Eric
|
2 Comments:
  • Poor puddy-tat. :-( You need to buy him a knife.

    Not that I'd advocate violence.. so scratch that. Perhaps he needs to be sent on a course to increase his assertivness or better his negotiation skills so he can talk his way out of a fight.

    Spaceyx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18 November, 2005 09:37  
  • I tried to purchase his brass knuckles but I coundn't find them to fit right and when he had them on... he'd clink across the floor...very annoying.

    I thought about the knife... No opposable thumbs.

    Eric

    By Blogger Eric, at 18 November, 2005 10:34  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Eric :: permalink