age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Again with the Lions.........

Monday, November 21
In yesterdays Rapid City Journal my rebuttal in the opinion page was published. I was rebutting a man who claimed that all cougars are human flesh eating machines and that they were comin after you if you didn't watch out. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

The way I pick my fights when it comes to our little opinion page is I find the most "ridiculous" opinion, one that was not thought out, proof-read and the implications for rebuttal are very high. Also the ones that sound the most extremist. This guy's was just that. What sounds cool in your head won't nessesarily sound cool comin' out your cakehole. And, factor in emotion and you have a recipe for disaster and most likely I'm going to get wind of it and try and make you look like a moron. (If you haven't done a good job yourself)

I tend to rebut as opposed to writing an initial opinion, it's more fun that way. Everybody should write to the paper with your point of view. see ya

Eric