age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Again The Fucking Chair Knocked Me Out....

Tuesday, November 22
Well, it's 049 in the am and I can't sleep, ya know why??? I sat in the goddamn recliner again. This chair has a sleep-agent in the fabric. I have to go to work at 0900 today. Since I'm up I'l ramble.

Flipping thru thru the channels a little while ago and I passed Fox News. I'm beginning to believe that Fox News broadcasts from hell. Calvuto had a dude on saying the government needs to keep gas prices above $3.00 a gallon so as to drive the Saudi and Venezuelan government into some sort of financial situation. He thinks less people will drive thus the demand for fuel will go down. But... the government should take $1.50 of the $3.00 and keep it for social security. Yeah I know what your thinking... I'm dizzy too.. trying to understand what the hell he's trying to say. Anyways, why they give these pig fuckers airtime is beyond me.

Black Friday is this Friday and lets see how long before I get pissed and punch another consumer in the face. It is going to look like a salebarn with crazy-eyed motherfuckers trying to get a steal on shit for Christmas. I wish I owned a tazer. I think basic ordinances should be thrown by the way side and make it a survival of the fitessed. Of course, make it a hand to hand combat thing with no weapons. The one who is not bloody and beaten gets the deal. I'm truly surprised more people aren't arrested on this day. I think retailers do this just because they want to see conflict when grouchy assholes getting up at 0400, when thay are used to waking at 0700, to stand outside of a store for two hours in the fucking cold of winter while some smiling prick in a dead end job can laugh at us for having to stand outside waiting to get in. FUCK!!!!!!!!! Well, who's the dumb-ass in this situation? But we do it to save cashola so what the hell.

Well I'm not getting tired like I had hoped to.

Of all the times we go to Colorado, we have never gone to Rocky Mountain National Park. While flipping thru the channels the Travel Channel had a program about the Colorado River and how it starts from a piss trickle in RMNP and ends up a raging bastard in Arizona. It looks beautiful there. Next time we are there, we're going!!!

Well, I'm sure you are getting bored with me and my mundane bullshit so... I'm going to try and go to sleep. See ya.

Eric