age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

The Weak Will Follow....

Sunday, October 30
Some people might see me as anti-religious. As I have said before, Religion is proverbially bad in it's context and spirituality is good. In other words I am Pro spirituality. Now before you get your Sunday undies in an uproar, I have nothing against any denomination of worship.... except for Fred Phelp and his band of Baptist Fuckers. It's the people who practice such worship that piss me off. People who practice for themselves and not the betterment of others, (ie: most over the top born-agains = VAIN) and the people who interpret the word of the Bible to prove a personal and yet discriminate point of view.

My mock term for these junkets of carbon is "Do-Gooder". Because they think they are doing everybody a favor by just being around and talking. Their word is gold and everybody else who has an opposing opinion is either a sinner or just plain stupid. Now if anybody has grown up Catholic like I did and had to deal with the nuns of a summer catacism will know the wisdom of these fine women and that they were eager to answer any question you might have on the ways of being a good (fuck I hate this word....) Christian. My take on what (uhg..) christians are suppose to be like were that they forgive and forget. You rarely see that from any (grrr...) christian. They are the most self centered people (The American Christian) and about what they consider to be the word of Jesus. What ever Jesus said should be the ultimate law. First of all, nobody knows what Jesus has ever said because what he might have said was said over 2,000 years ago. For God's sake, I can't remember any significant saying I might have said from last week. And if somebody remember's what I said, it isn't exactly how I said it. Geddit?

So back to what most "Do-Gooders" are like... Anybody who tells you that you need to find God... UH, UH.... let me finish, with the exception of a preist, pastor, pope, blah, blah... Should hold their fucking tongue. It is not up to the said "do-gooder" to meddle into anybody's spiritual world other than their own. That's why I believe spirituality is a private matter not public like the President and his right wing fuckers want you to be.

Being (ick..) Christian in this country NOW is mostly about stature inside your collective church. It's not about the celebration of God and the ways of Jesus Christ.... STATURE!!! So, the next time a person wants to tell you about what they think the Bible says.... Tell them to "fuck off... I'll read it later and figure it out myself."

Eric