age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

In and Out Like the Tide....

Tuesday, October 18
I was thinking tonight about some friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Not close but for a time close enough. It's funny how friends drift in and out of your life. Most of therm move away and start anew with others while the ones who really count are close.

I have some friends whom I haven't seen and miss their ways. Jim was one I haven't seen in 5 or 6 years. Shit I haven't a clue where he is now. Jim and I used to hang alot in Deadwood where we both worked. He graduated college got married and was gone just like that.

Tim was a friend of mine and some of my close current friends. We'd party hard together, Tim Barry and myself. Fun times. Again like Jim, Tim met a woman got married and moved away. I haven't seen Tim in 6 or 7 years.

I have a couple others that have come and gone. Never contacting each other, probably never will. Most live far enough away that we will never cross paths.

With new jobs and adventures come new friends. I hope they don't fade in and out. My closest friends I hope to always have, Barry and Ross. Wheen ever we do stuff together it's mostly with those two. We drink together, tell bullshit stories and shit.

My best friend is Marnie, we do most everything together. Spending as much time as we can together when we don't work. We share many thing together and are better people because of it. We argue like most friends do but always are sorry for it in the end. This friend will be with me until the end. Marnie is my wife and who could have a better friend.

Eric