age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Hmmm...Interesting...

Friday, October 28
Me, always being the one who picks and chooses his music ...well. I can honestly say I'm not a big fan of Christian Rock. The visions of Stryper from the 80's is a lasting image that still gets a laugh when you think about it. Black and Yellow spandex...Ha ha ha.

But I will tell you I have been wrong before but rarely admit it. Now I'm not advocating anything here okay BUT.... I heard this Finnish band called "HIM" on XM today playing a catchy and addicting song called "Wings Of A Butterfly" . Very well written tune for a Christian Band. The reason I have such a bad taste for Christian Pop/Rock is because they are talking of religion and making big bucks from it. Hypocrites???? Maybe. I don't know. But I always thought that using a moniker to get famous was cheesy and tactless...I still do. Doesn't mean I can't listen to one or two songs.

Anyways... Check out their website to hear this song, it will play as soon as the site loads up.
Here it is, click here ---> "HIM"

Take it easy brothers and sisters....

Brother Eric