age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Hello again... Hello.

Sunday, October 23
After taking a few days away from this posting...I'm back. I feel I've beaten a dead horse with the subjects previously written. So I decided to cool off a couple of days and see what I could think of.... and I have. Today's bitch session is going to concern..... CELLULAR ONE.

Marnie and I went into town to get groceries Friday Night. We decided to ask some questions at the Cellular One kiosk in the war zone known as Wal-Mart. As most of you know of my contention for that fucking place, Again it was busier than hell. Friday, Wal-Mart, what the fuck was I thinking. None the less, When Marnie took a trip to Albequerque a couple of months ago, a friend of the person she went with gave Marnie an extra camera phone they had and were not using. Since Cell One was eventually switching to the same service, Alltel Network, in the near future maybe we could possibly get this phone switched over and voila... Kahlyn is happy with a camera phone. Ok....

We asked the 12 year old working there about the phone and the possibility of maybe getting it activated. He tells us to bring in the phone and they would do it. I also wanted to get an extra to our current plan which enabled me to download some different ringtones to my Motorola. Bingo, addition $3.99 and I would have this service in "24 hours" as this pimple face prick tells me." Asd I go through the day thinking, " Cool, this should be a blast". I try and access the network to start the fun of the ringtones and shit, "Access denied or Network not available" would flash on my phone display. Frustrated I decide to take my phone to the kiosk and let Howdy Doodie fix my phone.

We go back to Wal-Mart Saturday night before going to a co-workers house for a post-wedding deal and meal. Again, the same punk kid is there with his clip on tie and the brut after "shave". I nicely ask that "here is the phone you had told us last night you could configure for us... blah, blah, blah..." Saturday night, there was another punk with him working telling us that that phone can't be configured because it's an Alltel phone. Confused and starting to get frustrated with the high school brigade and this mother fuckers attitude, I ask... "Okay, You are saying that since this company is going to Alltel as of last Monday AND you are switching people to Alltel phone plans that you are actually Cell One until March 06?" He says yeah. This is where I start to think that "Archie and Jughead are out of thier fucking minds!!! Coming to terms that the swithcing of the phone for Kahlyn is a fat fucking ZERO, I ask about the extra plan that I paid for the previous night with the ringtones and stuff. The new guy tells me that my phone is outdated for that particular function. As I feel the rage inside me beginning to rise and the temptation to split the brow of this youngster telling me of my old phone. I turn to Marnie and say "let's talk to the bastard who sold me my phone because I'm going to kick his ass."

Wanting to walk away concerned for what I might say to the two Cell One fucks, Marnie asks one last question which made sense about the Kahlyn phone switch. She asks "If we are on Alltels network now, which uses some of Verizon's towers etc.. And that the phones we have uses all of Alltels towers if we switche dplans now... Why would we need to re-program the Alltel phone to the system up here if you are offering to switch Cell-One plans to Alltel plans which has a plan of Nationwide roaming, meaning that we are not charged a roaming fee throughout the country. We technically didn't need to re-program to Cell-one towers because we wouldn't get a roaming charge from the Alltel phone." The punk gave us the rigga-ma-row. I openly say, "That's bullshit" and we walk away steaming!! I say to myself... "Fast food workers and cellular phone salesman, a blight on the integrity of America"

We are going to call someone else about our cellular phone needs Monday. I've come to the conclusion that mobile phone workers are placed into the work force with no info training concerning their product. Just like the "cosmetic counter lab coat wearing saleslady" Do you really think she's has a formal education on the science of makeup application and forensics? I'll give that a big, fat, fucking NO!!! They are semi good-looking liars making you believe they are actual scientists. Bullshit!!!

Punching Out!!!!
Eric