age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Another Month Quickly Passes By...

Monday, October 31
That's right... another month quickly passes us by on the downhill run to our inevitable end. I notice how fast time goes by and it sickens me.

Enough with the cheer....

Halloween is over and not one fucking kid stopped by for free candy!!! What the hell is wrong with children. Especially in Piedmont where half the people are living on welfare... that's free. When I was a kid... we tried like hell to bring home as much as we could possibly haul in a small garbage bag.. We ate sugar for days upon days. Now I am going to have it around while it silently calls my name. Now everybody is having an alternative halloween consisting of shit that doesn't reference anything evil!!!! Pussies!!! Marnie tells me it's not about evil but safety. Well... get off your lazy asses and walk with your goddamn kid for once. Unlike myself... my fucking house could be on fire and I wouldn't move. My daughter wouldn't walk with me anyways... I'm not cool. But that's beside the point.

I say let's get rid of Halloween (because of low participation) and let's have a second Christmas. Well... next holiday Thankgiving.... getting fatter by the second.

Eric